It is really important to give yourself a good pampering. Taking some time out for yourself to relax is very good both physically and mentally. Either spending money going to some relaxing places or spending time at home with a refreshing tea and Netflix. I know people always say “I’m always so busy and don’t have time for me”, like girl… you really need to do that once in a while mostly after a very stressful week.
So here are 8 ways to help you pamper yourself…
- Have a good sleep when you don’t have to go to work. Sleeping is very important, it helps you relax and it is essential to sleep minimum 6 hours.I know most people can’t sleep at the right time they planned to, but you can either drink hot tea (chamomile), or you can let yourself sleep an extra hour a day. Also, another way to let you sleep well is putting your phone on “DO NOT DISTURB”, or turning it off to avoid notifications and phone calls.
- Have a spa day either at home using some essential body products that works perfectly on you or going to a spa center and getting a very good massage.
- Reading good books on a beautiful afternoon with a cup of hot chocolate or a cup of coffee.
- Pampering yourself with a delicious home made meal or going out to a good Restaurant of your choice and trying new recipes.
- Go for a walk and get some fresh air.
- Take a nice hot bath with essential body oils and gels with some candles, a glass of wine or cocktail and a refreshing playlist.
- Engage in some recreational activities that you really love.
- Do Yoga and have meditation time.
What’s your favorite way to pamper yourself?